Here are the subsequent changes to clothing:
- Black or dark grey hoodie that is slightly too big- this will give him an unkept appearance as well as these darker colours carrying connotations of death.
- Dark blue jeans- casual and common as well as once again being dark, these will make him look fairly unassuming.
- Battered trainers- once again common and if they are slightly dirty, it will (again) make him seem unkept.
Changes to character's makeup:
- Pale foundation- the pale colour will make him look cold and ill, as well as giving the impression that he doesn't leave his house very often.
- Dark brown eyeshadow- I'll put this round his eye socket, both underneath and above to make his eyes appear sunken. I'll use the same colour to contour his nose and cheekbones to make them stick out. Hopefully the darkening of parts of his face will make him look tired and as though he hasn't eaten properly in a while.
- Red eyeliner- I'll put a thin, subtle line of red along his waterline to make his eyes look sore and like he's been crying recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment