My Character:
Within my sequence I'll only have one character, for the sake of planning I'll call her Tessa. She'll be a teenage girl between 15 and 18. I want her to come across as being a fairly normal girl, the kind of person that if you crossed in the street you wouldn't look twice.
Costume:
- Plain black or grey skinny jeans- These are fairly fashionable at the moment and very cheap and easy to get hold of. Due to how popular they've been for quite a while, they won't make the film look too dated within a few years.
- Simple hoodie preferably grey or blue- These colours are commonly associated with depression. They will also look slightly washed out with the grey effects I'm hoping to use, as a result, she'll instantly come across as a "lost cause", so to speak.
- Flat converse-type sneakers- Once again these are simple and plain, as well as being extremely common and cheap to get hold of.
- Tired- This will be achieve with very pale foundation and the use of black and brown eyeshadow. As a result, my character will to be troubled, and the sense of deteriorating mental health will be conveyed better with the close ups.
Props:
- Phone- This will almost be an accessory within the scene. Throughout the shots, I'll ensure Tessa has a phone in her jeans pocket. I believe this will enhance the "Teenage" stereotype, unable to do anything without their phone.
- Rope- The rope will by hung from the tree for the duration of the scene.


No comments:
Post a Comment